Jan 2, 2009

Things you don't know about me


I am an only child.  I am a fiery latina (no, really).  I have two tattoos. Technically 3 but one is a cover up.  I would have more if I could & they weren't a pain in the ass to cover for acting/modeling.  I swear like a sailor.  I have the best sweetheart in the world.  I am obsessed with my chihuahua, Noodles.  He is my child.  I love to entertain/create.  I want what I want when I want it.  I don't know if I'll ever truly learn patience.  I love clothes/fashion.  I'll kick your ass at nintendo.  "Legend of Zelda" is my favorite.  I read all four "Twilight" books after I swore up and down I wouldn't.   I am not easily intimidated.  I get along better with dudes than chicks.  Angelina Jolie is the celeb I've always been told I most resemble.  I have a quick temper.  "Life of Pi" is my favorite book & I cried for four hours after I read it.  I used to be a vegetarian but now I eat chicken and turkey.  I haven't had red meat or pork since I was 14.  I have been the same height/weight since I was about 14, too.  I don't change much. I used to live in NYC and I miss it all the time even though I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I'm the opposite of "actions speak louder than words", I often don't notice what people DO but what they SAY.  Words impact me more than anything.  I don't forget things said that are extremely hurtful or wonderful.  I hold grudges.  I can't easily forgive because I don't forget.  I have never claimed to be a part of any religion.  I don't know much about any of them.  I have always thought a "religions of the world" class would be interesting.  I believe in reincarnation.  If I wasn't a performer I'd be a paleontologist.  I own the snuggie, as seen on TV.  For real.  I feel like a big kid most of the time.  I love dill pickles with salt on them.  Almost every sunday I eat an entire pizza to myself.  Tragic romantic movies are my favorite.  James Bond movies bore me.  Superhero movies excite me.  When I was little I carried two stuffed bunnies everywhere and called them my sisters.  I hate asking for help, I want to be able to do everything on my own.  My hair has been every color and length imaginable but I've always felt most like me when it's black.  I go to starbucks way too much for Vanilla Lattes.  I hate snow/cold! I do not play sports and I hated PE.  I was always in trouble for talking too much to my friends in school.  When I ws 16 I could sneak into clubs since I looked older than I was. My eyes are grey, not blue.

*picture is from christmas eve*

xoxo

Deena Marie
 

7 comments:

  1. Deena we have many similarities like i get I get along better with dudes than chicks and i am impatient and many more you have soooo you are not along, and i am latina 2 hehehe. Love this blog. take care deena and we love you!
    A.K.A-Divahoney2001 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :D
    It's good to know that a superstar like you has some pros and cons !
    It's nice meeting you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you forgot to say 'Hannah is my BFF' LOL just kiddinggg:]] this was very interesting, Deena! i didn't know you hold grudges! :O
    p.s. meh too. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what stuck out for me there? The "whole pizza all at once" thing. Because it makes me wish I had your metabolism.

    --Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You left out that you have the most infectious laugh. Cracks me up every time.

    Only 24 hrs until 'stuff a whole pizza' day!

    Kisses, candy, fluffy bunnies and all that shit

    Love Jilly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things you should know about me! I love your buggy-ness! We titled our blogs the same (except mine is "A day in the life of Fred", I love it when we play, I have a crush on your puppy, I adore watching your youtube videos, I think you are the most original, self confidant, ambitious, talented woman I have EVER met! Seriously!
    I love you Deena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot about your blog, now I have a lot of entrys to catch up on. lol.

    This was a good one, for sure!

    I said I would never read the Twilight Series too, and so far, I have stuck by my guns. I want my vampires to have sex & blood - not romance. lol.

    Religion : I feel you 100%! I'm actually reading a book right now called 'Great religions of the World'. crazy.

    I too believe in reincarnation - and after having done some reading, it looks as though I agree the most with Buddhism than any other religion. I plan on studying Buddhism more, maybe that will be my religion?

    Well - I have a LOT to clean. I'll be back tonight to read the rest of your entries.

    xo

    ReplyDelete