Jan 19, 2009

Netflix Kissing Contest (part I)

Allright my babies...
at last I was given the go ahead to start uploading my videos.
I just uploaded 2 of 4

My plan was to be a versatile as possible and progress the vids.
I really wanted them to be outside the box.

Some you'll see just me playing all characters, some use of props only,
and you'll see in part 2, standard, classy, captivating kissing scenes! 

So please, POST YOUR VIDEO RESPONSE! (However you'd like to do it is great!)
RATE! COMMENT! Share them, they'll need a lot of views in a short amount of time!

Enter the contest yourself! youtube.com/Netflixgreatestkiss

VIDEO #1: the "Cruel Intentions" kiss
VIDEO #2: the "Titanic" kiss

now playing on my page at http://www.youtube.com/BeanerLaRue

so please, get over there and get to it!
weeee! kissy kissy!

meeee

No comments:

Post a Comment