Jan 8, 2009

My Beloved


I like to keep my private life private.  Certain topics are just off limits, unless maybe you know me in "real life".  I like protecting those nearest and dearest to my heart.  I'll perform, I'll entertain, I'll give you "Beaner LaRue".  But that doesn't mean my peeps have asked to be dragged into all of that.  

I have great confidence, a tough skin and when someone says something mean to me online I can shrug it off (or sarcastically respond). It's one thing to harass me...but if you go for my loved ones? Watch the mother fuck out! 

Therefore, you probably don't know.  You don't know that my sweetheart is so incredible it's like a fairy tale.  It really is the situation you dream of from the time you're a little girl and wonder what The One will be like who comes along to sweep you off your feet.  I'm not saying that just to say it...and I have dated my share of douche bags, believe me.  

But my love now...I can't get enough.  Never have either of us have ever truly known what it's like to be in love.  In real, honest to god love.  Or to feel this loved.  Feel honest to god loved.  Every. Day.  I cannot believe I met him, found him, have him and how amazingly lucky I am.  We are a perfect balance.  We are best friends.  We are confidants.  We are so proud and supportive of each other at all times.  We don't fight.  We both realize life is too short to waste any time not loving each other.  We could spend all day every day together and it's still not enough.  I've never enjoyed someone's company more.  I have never known a more beautiful person inside and out.  We can't say "I love you" enough.  We each believe the other is the most gorgeous thing that's ever walked the earth.  He is my most precious thing in the whole world.  Real love is about how being together enhances every aspect of your life.  It's hard to imagine life before we knew each other.  So although he remains somewhat anonymous to you...it is important that you know he's there and how I feel.  And that good men, great men, do exist!

Weekend is approaching! What are your plans? I'll be working on this video project, getting more "Rock of Love" Parody filmed.  A photo shoot on sunday.  Monday morning I'll be announcing what this project is I've been working nonstop on - I'm going to be asking for all your help! And I'll also be going live on http://www.blogtv.com/people/deenamarie time TBA, but definitely before "The Bachelor"!  

xoxo
Deena Marie Manzanares



3 comments:

  1. Hi!! Denna love your blog today is amazing when you find that person in your life and complete you and every way and that is the most important. I have my beloved one we have 5 year together and we are like peanut butter and gelly or oreo in milk <-- that sound cheese But is the true and i am 100% with you. Well my plans today is be with my little princess and go out today is FRIDAY YAYYY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paragraph four made my heart melt.
    you just described my dream, and I'm awful glad it's true. <3 enjoy the loovee, i'm happy for you both:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship! And haha- you said douche bags :P It just never sounds right when I try to say that out loud.. it sounds like I have Down's Syndrome when I say "douche bags". LMAO! Eh, I find more colorful words to say instead ;)

    ReplyDelete