Jan 10, 2009

Angelina




For the last, oh, I don't know...five years or so, various people in various situations have said "You know who you look like? Angelina Jolie!"  It happens.  A lot.  Before people started saying that, she wasn't on my radar too much.  I mean, of course I knew who she was (I'm not even gonna play the "I don't read tabloids/watch entertainment shows" game) but I wasn't really a fan.  But as I heard it more, I checked her out more, read about her, watched her movies, and you know what? She is pretty fucking rad! Over time she's become one of my favorite actresses and I guess you could say now I totally love her.  So for new years eve this year, for shits and giggles, I copied her look from the "Benjamin Button" Premiere.  No, I don't run around attempting to look like her every day.  That'd be lame.  But I did for a night, and well, there you go.  She seems so together these days, doesn't she (I'm not gonna lie, even in the vile of blood Billy Bob days she was hella cool)? She has a kick ass hollywood career and she's a mom of, what six? She has a relationship that seems so loving and solid and she spends so much of her own time and money helping others.  She's cool, man.  I like to tease my loved one that we're SLC's "Brangelina".  A girl can dream can't she? ;) Looking forward to watching the Golden Globes tomorrow! I'll be watching it late, I'll have to tivo since I have a late photo shoot.  Please, for the love of god I hope she wins over Anne Hathaway.  I hope anyone wins over Anne Hathaway, actually.  Will you be watching? Who will you be rooting for? 

Tonight I'll be filming, then going to dinner, then going to "Body Worlds".  Wish me luck.  I have a feeling I might cry, pass out & throw up all at the same time!

xoxo

Deena Marie 

3 comments:

  1. About Angelina Jolie she is my favorite actress REALLY i just rent yesterday WANTED OMG!!!!! LOVE HER !!! she is amazing just like you!!. Well i hope she wins. hahaha here in Puerto Rico in the area of San Juan have the body exhibition from the same person. I wish i cold go, By the way wishing you LUCK.


    A.K.A-DIva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Ann Hathaway. I admit though that some of her early film choices were not very good. Angelina Jolie is one of the most interesting actresses around though. I despise the movie "Life or Something like it" though. Everybody is allowed a few stinkers though.

    I don't really see the resemblance that you have to Angelina. Angelina's head is a bit more square compared to yours that's a pretty interesting oval like shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do resemble Angelina slightly. The eyes and hair obviously and of course, the kick arse figure.

    I will be routing for the Brits at the GG's obviously. Kate Winslet, who apparently I look like! lol

    Does this mean you are going to start adopting foreign kids now? Lol.

    Have a relaxing Sunday lovely.

    Jillivanilli xxx

    ReplyDelete