Jan 15, 2009

I love dinosaurs!


It's true.  Is it because I'm a 12 year old boy trapped in a chicks body? If I wasn't a performer I'd be a paleontologist.  And taking a paleo course is on my list of things to do.  No, I'm serious.  I've been trying for the last couple years to do so, but every time it rolls around, I'm busy! Argh! So for now, the best dino - fix I can get is to go see "Walking With the Dinosaurs".  Tonight.  And yes, I am very excited.  I think I might cry. 

Tomorrow I can finally announce / talk about this project that I've been working on.  The one that requires all of your help! It's a fun one.  Can't wait to 'come out' with it already! Ok, gotta run.  My raptors await...

xoxo

Deena Marie 

3 comments:

  1. hope you enjoy Walking with Dinosaurs, i guess everyone have a child trapped inside, and that is a good thing!, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, that looked so cool! It's been on TV forever.
    'coming out' :
    A collaboration requiring everyone to pronounce themselves as gay?
    o.o It's a stretch on that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete