Jan 6, 2009

Weee TV


<----- Pic from April 2008 Jared Gold's Czarina Runway event.  Photo by Mike Martinez.

Hiyeeee! Waking up.  Checking sites.  Drinking coffee.  Making a list of all the things I need to buy from the craft store today.  I have SO much to film today it's not even funny.  I started on a "Rock of Love" Parody for Youtube yesterday & that's proving to be a larger task than I thought.  And who knows if I'll even get to work on that today.  I am participating in a project that will require me to bust out multiple videos in a very short amount of time on a certain topic and when I do...I'll be able to reveal more details because I'll definitely need your help! Seriously! And the help of everyone you've ever known! So keep that in mind.  Off to get my ass in gear now. 

One more thing.  I love when January rolls around because the best shows start up again! Last night "The Bachelor" & new show "True Beauty".  Tonight "Nip Tuck", later this month "Lost",  and just about everything VH1 has to offer me. What are your favorite shows? What do you just have to tivo? 

xoxo

Deena Marie Manzanares 

3 comments:

  1. "Nip/Tuck" all the way because Christian and Sean NEVER learn from their mistakes and that's exactly what keeps me coming back for more. ;-) I'm also crazy about "Lost" and can't wait for "Sober House" on VH1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's awesome about your blog? Well, besides the fact that YOU'RE awesome, but what's the coolest- you always get the reader involved- so it's more of a two way street than a one-sided conversation :D Yay! Oh yeah, well I guess I should answer the question then.. well I don't have TV :( I mean, I have A television set , but no cable or satellite or whatever. It just sits there. Sometimes I make it play movies to me, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! talking about show MTV!!! have the city, daddy's girls <-- or what ever the name of the show is, i like it LOL and Nip/tuck and manny more!!!, take care the deena !!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete