Apr 24, 2015

Schrödinger's Cat

When exactly does quantum superstition end and reality collapse into one possibility or another?

My husband and I are in limbo. We are waiting to find out things (three very specific things at the moment) that will shape our future paths and the rest of our lives.  Yeah, no big deal.

I've been known to be impatient. Not as much as I once was, but it's in me. My sweet love is stressed. Yet, for some reason I find myself a little more comfortable in this situation than I would expect. 

Maybe it's time, getting older, or the comfort I take knowing from experience that the universe is to be trusted. I can't help but feel some magic in the air before anything is known, and all is possible. No matter the outcomes, it's okay. The universe knows, and keeps steering us to things we never saw coming. All in it's own time, I suppose. 

Right now we are with, and without. As much as I want to know, I also don't.

I kinda like this feeling of possibility. 



Thanks for reading,

DM

No comments:

Post a Comment