Apr 27, 2011

Life is what happens...

...when you're busy making other plans?

And something about how you don't always get what you want, you get what you need?
And then reversed? And then reversed again?

Yup. That about explains it all right now :)

I don't think I'll ever know if I lived a charmed life or just an ironic one!

* * * * * * *

Anyway, just found out voting is DAILY for the Industry & Power Awards.
The awards are on May 20th.

Click this link, NO SIGN UP needed, scroll to the bottom and I'm the last category.
http://powerandindustry.com/the_voting

Please vote often and spread the word?

My stylist friend Jen Clyde will be styling me for this black tie event.
I suppose even if I don't win, it will be fun to be all dressed up. What girl doesn't love that?

Thanks friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment