Nov 18, 2010

Glee schmee





So I've made it no secret that I kinda sorta hate Glee and want to punch almost all of the cast members in the face. If I was in high school it would be my favorite show. But even then, I didn't want to be a drama nerd, I wanted to be an actress.

But while I don't like Glee, I love Gwyneth Paltrow. So I had to watch her episode. I watched Glee. On purpose.

I'm also a real big fan of Cee-Lo Green and artists like him. I'll go on the record right now and tell you that in my next life I want to be a large male african american recording artist. No really, even ask my sweetheart.
That's not at all weird, right?

I've heard Gwyneth sing Crusin' in "Duets". She sounded great (youtube it). Saw her sing on the CMA's and was not too crazy about the performance...or the song (never watched those on purpose before, either).

So how'd she do covering Cee-Lo? Really great. I can't get enough of both his unedited song and her clip on youtube.

Does this make me a closeted...GLEEK?!

Sigh.

Gwyneth



Cee-Lo (What a killer video)



Tweet me: http://www.twitter.com/DeenaMarie
Facebook me: http://www.facebook.com/TheDeenaShow

No comments:

Post a Comment