Jun 23, 2011

Buzzin' around.

It's a busy time!

Had to get some important things filmed and sent off.
But made sure to take a real important pic or two while at the studio.


Got to have lunch with my friend Kori who I haven't seen in ages. She has a 7 month old now and he's pretty much the cutest baby I've ever seen in my life.


Still getting in my gym time, week four and I'm addicted!


Tomorrow night is the Black Chandelier runway show. A combination of models body painted by local artists as well as lovely wardrobe. Yours truly? Paint only. Oh my.
That's me on the poster.


Saturday morning my dear friend Gabe is in town and we get to have brunch.


Saturday night I'm judging a talent contest, just call me Simon.


Sunday is our "Hair" reunion. Yes, the tribe is [almost] all in town and we'll be having a pool party, one year later!


Got a pic back from last weeks Fashion Stroll, but still waiting to see more from all the lines and creations I got to wear.
Especially the one with the sandwich hat on my head. Yeah, you heard me.


Planning my time in NYC. Figuring out my schedule, when to see shows, deciding what shows to see and coordinating with friends in the city. I can't wait. I'm so excited I can't stand it. Especially in the midst of writing "my new york diaries". It will be interesting to see how I feel on this trip, particularly. Right now, the time can't come fast enough. Although I wish I would've tacked another day or two onto my trip now.


That's it for now!
Tweet me @DeenaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment