Jul 10, 2011

So long, smell ya later!

It's here, kids!

Time to take off & see what I can see. Leaving early tomorrow morning, back on thursday night. Work and play. Play and work. I also found out that I booked a job I'd been hoping for through my agency. They are working around my schedule (that's rare) so I'll be back in town just in time to shoot. I'll be on set all day friday and again the next monday. What a week this will be!

I'll have LOTS to report and I'll also be anxious to get back to my "New York Diaries" portion of this blog.

See you in a week!

I'll be tweeting here & there so follow me! @Deena Marie

Smell ya later! ;)



PS Take a little Rumi with you this week...I know I will :)

"What you seek is seeking you."

"If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?"

"Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious."

"Let Yourself Be Silently Drawn By the Stronger Pull Of That Which You Really Love."

"Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth."

No comments:

Post a Comment