Jul 9, 2011

Prove it!

Unless you live under a rock, you know that Kim Kardashian's ass is 100% real.
She got an x-ray on tv to prove it to you. Yes, you. Isn't that big of her? Pun intended.



Megan Fox also jumped on the "prove it" bandwagon this week, showing us that she can't possibly have had botox because if she had...she couldn't make her forehead do this:



So not one to be left out, I bring you a pic of my own. This was taken behind the scenes of a photo shoot a month or two ago. I know you've all been wondering...how can they possibly be real? But yes, oh yes. They are.



I think I'm sooooooo funny.

All kidding aside, I actually have very strong opinions about body image, plastic surgery and the media.

Maybe one day when I'm feeling real ballsy, you'll get that blog.

For now, tweet me @DeenaMarie

Holla!

1 comment: