Oct 5, 2010

David E. Kelley, CALL ME!

This amazing photoshopped pic came to me today as an awesome surprise, thanks to Brandt Kofton



So word on the street (last night's Access Hollywood) is that David E. Kelley is making a new Wonder Woman series. I will admit right now, I really know nothing about her. But what actress doesn't want to play a superhero? David, if you're reading this, let's talk, I'm your girl.

Today was my second Zumba class ever. I went for the first time last friday and I think I might be a little obsessed. I want to Zumba all day! I can't wait to go again. And again. And again.

It's almost Halloween. We're going as Bill & Sookie from True Blood, of course.

There are lots of events and parties and shoots and things happening through October.

Hair Wars Oct. 16 I'm walking to runway as a Vampire. Wonder what my hair will look like? Voodoo Darlings Burlesque Halloween show Oct. 22. I am the opening act so don't be late. Info all over FB.
Two photo shoots this week. That's what I can remember w/o my sched in front of me.

I made you a video on the most unfortunate product names ever.
It's quite hilarious if I do say so myself. I mean, chips called JussiPussi? Yeah.



tweet me: http://www.twitter.com/DeenaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment