Jun 2, 2009

PRIDE

Another "Infantry Monologues" pic... according to my Facebook friends, it's very Angelina in "Tomb Raider".  Bless you, friends. :)


I've never been to the Pride festival.  

Can you believe that? What's wrong with me? It's coming up this weekend.  Voodoo Darlings are performing friday and saturday night.  I have yet to coreograph my routine.  Haven't had a chance! I was asked to do my "Like a virgin" number again, but that was one routine I wasn't in love with...so I'm gonna do something brand new with it.  

Saturday is the parade itself and if I can get my ass up early that morning, I'll be marching with "IN" magazines float, and later hanging at their booth interacting and filming as, oh yes, the Jack & Coke Lady.

I'm feeling better today, as in I'm not going to spend the whole day in bed so I gotta get my shit together.  Lots to do, little time.  Remember when I thought after May was over it would be a lazy summer? Ha ha.  That was cute.  Gotta work out, pick my SkyMall items for Ford, maybe film a new video...Jan is just dying for video #4...byeeee!

xo me 

No comments:

Post a Comment