Jun 9, 2009

Fierce Bitches

Pic of the Jack & Coke Lady with the fabulous "IN" Magazine Staff!
Kettle One Kelly (Kelly Ashkettle) Appletini Amy (Amy Spencer) 
and Rum Ryan (Ryan Michael Painter)

It's official.  I.  Love.  Pride.  Can every weekend be Pride weekend? What a great vibe.  Everyone is happy and friendly and excited to be there...you can feel it in the air.  You can't not have a good time.  

I played the Jack & Coke Lady for two hours while my cameraman, "Murray", filmed.  I also realized how much I love improving with the public.  I want to do much more of that.  I gave advice, held competitions for who could chug in one take, met new friends, shopped & so much more.  IN mag staff was amazing.  They were all re-named in the typical J&C fashion and were so brilliant on camera & while playing along.  Love them.  

Get over to youtube.com/BeanerLaRue where the first of a two part video is now playing.  Pretty epic footage if I do say so myself.  After editing and uploading I really don't go back to watch my videos, but this one I've watched a handful of times.  Cracks me up every time. 

The night before was the 2 hour Voodoo Box (band) / Voodoo Darlings Show.  What a rush.  Did my 'nerd' number again and then got to go go dance on stage the rest of the night.  Huge stage outdoors, giant crowd,  gorgeous pictures up on my facebook!

xo DM

No comments:

Post a Comment