Jun 10, 2009

Pressies!

Guess what? 
Two of my ten items from SkyMall came today. Yup.  I said ten. 
Ten pressies for video making!
Thank you, fiestamovement! How can I ever thank you? 
Can you come over? 
I'll bake you cookies! Only...I don't bake.  So...I'll give you a beer? 

What a fun mission this "Technology" month will be.  I have a fabulous idea for the video once everything is here.  
All ideas / items will stay secret until the vid is up.  

In the meantime...just get excited!

weeeeeeee! AND check out the latest video on my YT channel: youtube.com/BeanerLaRue
it's pretty freaking amazing if I do say so myself!

fiestamovement.com/agent32

xo DM 

1 comment:

  1. Ironically, I'm not a huge fan of Ford(I drive a Focus ZX3), but those Fiestas actually seem pretty nice....oh, and for the record, beer trumps cookies any day!

    Peace.
    Blake

    ReplyDelete