May 14, 2009

Miss California is a douche!


Look! One of the pics from last weeks shoot is here! I LOVE IT! Cheney Photography.
Now if only I could look like that all day every day! ;)

Have you seen the latest YT video? Shot, edited & uploaded yesterday.  It's on the autoplay at youtube.com/BeanerLaRue  

Been wanting to do a parody of Miss Cali, Carrie Prejean for awhile.  As soon as those "risque" pics of her on the beach in black bikini bottoms & little black vest popped up I knew I had my spoof worthy material.  Looks to me like she's blatantly posing, looking right at the camera as her vest is open, showing a boob.  She claims the "wind blew it open" and did not know the photographer was taking her picture and can't believe a professional photographer would leak this unauthorized picture, blah blah.  

Last night, I got some crazy ass grown man leaving hateful comment towards me after hateful comment.  Deena bashing, gay bashing, you name it.  What the mother fuck?! In my video, I am clearly making fun of her photo shoot.  I think she absolutely knew her picture was being taken and I didn't think she had any reason to deny it.  She's hot! Tell the pageant bitches hell yes I posed for it, so what?! Please, I have nothing against posing semi nude or nude for that matter.  Whatever floats your boat. If you got it, flaunt it.  

But since all these creepy fucking guys got all crazy on me, talking about my 'morals', and how dare I make this video, since she had the right to voice her opinion, and bringing up the president and rights etc. let me tell you my stance, losers.  I NEVER SAID SHE WAS WRONG TO VOICE WHATEVER OPINION SHE HAS, this is fucking America! 

Now with that said, of COURSE I don't agree with WHAT she said.  I think it's back ass wards.  I absolutely one hundred million trillion percent believe in equal rights.  I could care less about pageants, Donald Trump, weather or not she keeps her crown, blah blah. 

So good lord.  It's a minute long youtube video about a photo shoot.  If you're so offended you have to leave me 800 comments you're a creep and you need a life.  And when you're some old dude leaving them? Then that gets into scary harassment territory.  So fuck off.  

I'll create what I want, when I want, how I want.  Get over it.  

If I worried about what may or may not offend someone before I make a video, or a decision, or live my life, nothing would ever get done! It's just like the little twilight fan girls hating on my Twilight Parody, or weirdos sticking up for Nadya Suleman on the Octomom vid, etc. 

Geez louise people are Crazy with a capitol C.

That's all! xo

DM

1 comment:

  1. Fuck Em and their sad sad little lives.

    That photo? Whoooa! One hot ass bitch! You work it girl! ;p

    ReplyDelete