May 3, 2009

A lot of things


First: I made a flickr account that will be devoted (for the next 6 months) to the ford fiesta movement.  Keep an eye on it from time to time!  I've just uploaded the Denver, Colorado training pictures.  The suite, the swag, the racetrack and the car!  http://www.flickr.com/beanerlarue 

Yesterday I watched a marathon of "Real Housewives of New York".  Why didn't anyone tell me it's like the most captivating show ever?  No, really.  Who ARE these women?! They all seem to be friends...who hate eachother.  Why do they have so much money that dropping $16,000 on a new bag as well as being surprised with a new car for their birthday is nothing to bat an eyelash over? How does Bethenney (who I am in love with) keep such a down to earth attitude when, at least to me, she has got it all and then some! They lead such comfortable, glamorous lives what with private fashion shows, endless fashion week invites and magazine covers.  Am I in the wrong business here?!

I went on another 'Deena learns to drive a stick shift' lesson today.  It went the best it's gone so far...but still not ready to go on my own!  Still tricky to remember to do so many things at once.  Doesn't help that I'm super preoccupied with rehearsals about to start.  

I'll be in rehearsals the next two weeks, performing the two after that.  Wish me luck.  

Tuesday I have a photoshoot.  Super high fashion with a very talented photographer.   Can't wait. 

One last thing.  Who's watching 90210? It sucks.  Hard.  Real real real bad.  The worst thing I've ever seen.  Yet I tivo it every week.  It's so terrible that I can't look away.  The writing is HILARIOUS! So if you're not watching it, I suggest you start.  Now.

~Deena 

No comments:

Post a Comment