May 20, 2009

It's almost OPENING!


Pic above is from filming my first mission for ford fiesta, 
details coming soon!
All pics having to do w/ford can be found at flickr.com/beanerlarue



Opening night of "Infantry Monologues" is almost here! 

Final dress tonight, preview tomorrow & opening friday! I'm so excited! As always, going through the rehearsal process you have moments of love, hate, frustration, etc.  By the end, it always comes together and you wonder what you'd been so worried about.  It's a hell of a role.  I've always said I've wanted every acting experience possible.  I've been lucky to be able to keep checking things off my list.  This is the closest thing I've done to a one woman show.  Nearly four minutes of me, all me.  It's amazing how fast it goes by! Sure doesn't feel like 40 minutes! When I walk off stage it is such a rush! I'm sweating, I'm emotional, I feel like I've run a marathon.  

This kind of show is definitely an experience that doesn't happen very often.  I want to relish every minute of it.

Deena Maire

No comments:

Post a Comment