Mar 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Magazine cover!



Can I get a hells yeah? I am so thrilled with the cover of this weeks "IN" magazine (top picture)! I wish I had the photos to post from the inside, too! I'll see what I can do to find them! (Bottom picture is from may last year, same mag.)

Tomorrow is my birthday! 

I'm performing for the big "IN" magazine party, doing a song/burlesque routine to "Whatever Lola Wants".  I have the most amazing attire to perform in...I'm very excited.  

Last night some of my favorite peeps put together a birthday dinner for me at one of my favorite restaurants.  I soooo needed the night out.  And the sake.  And a beer.  And friends.  It's been a long ass week.  I had an hour and a half audition yesterday.  If it works out, I'll be pretty much in day rehearsals for that, night rehearsals for "Infantry Monologues" (yes, the one I've twittered about aka the 25 page monologue) with "Infantry" performing end of may & the other performing mid June.  

Uh, hello! Nothing else I'd rather be spending my day doing! 

I'm trying to change my mindset of hating birthdays to celebrating them.  Right now it's working, I'm feeling nothing but excitement over this magazine cover & this cool party tomorrow night.  Now stuff like that certainly doesn't happen every year! 

Tonight will be spent relaxing, watching last nights "Lost", maybe getting a video out on youtube & rehearsing for tomorrow! 

Deena 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have the bestest birthday EVER Deena! I really wish I could be there tomorrow but I will be out of town. My dad has had a few complications with his surgery and I need to spend some time with him this weekend. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH! Remember when you are singing "Whatever Lola Wants" that it is about ME! Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEENA!!!

    HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY AND WEEKEND!

    LOOKING G.O.O.D. ON THAT COVER GIRLFRIEND!!

    ReplyDelete