Apr 1, 2009

"Growing Up"



LOOK! My "vampire" shots are finally here! DC Snaps photography click for larger view!

Since I just had a birthday on March 27, 
I thought it was a good time to write a blog on what I've learned so far...
A birthday is kind of like new years, isn't it? 
Another chance to grab life by the balls and start again.

*Confidence really is everything.  It's the magic key to conquering the world.

*Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness is wack. No, really. 
I'm certain that having oodles of it would solve any problem that one could ever encounter.  Think about it.  Now if only a briefcase of a billion dollars would show up on my front porch.

*Why burlesque  / pinup shoots? Why not! You're only young once.  I'm not gonna look like this forever. One day I'll be a wrinkly old granny who will be very happy to have those old pictures!

*There are no rules in life.  There is no such thing as right or wrong.  We make our own rules as we go, no matter how we were raised.  Ideals change all the time and that's ok.

*Never underestimate the importance of your girlfriends.   Treat them well.  Make an effort.

*I will always have a restless / vagabond spirit.  

*Everyone is judgemental.  Even those who claim not to be.  They may not even know it.

*I think too much.  I analyze way to much the older I get.  I need to knock it off. 

*I like where I live.  I get defensive when people ask me how I can possibly live in UT.  
I've poked fun at some things, but come on! Clearly if it was from hell, I'd move.  

*Trust until you're given a reason not to. 

*I have a hard time giving a second chance.  I demand a lot from myself, therefore I demand a lot from others.

*I have a love / hate relationship with having a busy / productive schedule.

*I long to travel.

*If I love you, then I love you.  If I don't like you, I don't like you.  I probably won't flip flop.
I'm very black and white. 

*I can't believe there are people out there against marriage equality for all.  It blows my mind.  

*I like to keep my truly private life private to the world.

*I really really really love my puppy!

In other news! I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN as 1 of 100 FORD FIESTA AGENTS! 
For those of you who don't know, it was a contest on Youtube.  You made a video on why 
you'd be perfect for the contest.  They wanted people with a strong internet presence.  
I got the call a couple of days ago.  I'll be flying out late this month for training, and driving the car home! Each month we're assigned a new mission involving the car and video making.

Now head over to www.youtube.com/BeanerLaRue for the new video, "It's Prom Season"

xoxo Deena






3 comments:

  1. One wise woman.

    I also expect too much of myself and others, need to knocked that off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome. And you do a good job at keeping your private life private because I never guessed you were married until reading your blog. Haha! I'm all curious now but I think that keeps you interesting to me. You're a mystery. Oh I sound like a creep! Sorry about that.
    And being against marriage equality is crazy to me as well. My parents are like that and I have a hard time not exploding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deena...you know I wish you the best in ALL YOU DO!

    ReplyDelete