Mar 15, 2009

No time! But...


Geez! What the? Haven't blogged in ages! 
Sorry for neglecting you, little blog.
I don't have time for details right now...
I promise a longer post this week.  

In a nutshell? I've uploaded three new videos in a week to http://www.youtube.com/BeanerLaRue so go check them out if you haven't! My 'mom', Lola, is back in her third video for youtube's adopt a feature program, in a video titled "My Mom Swaps (Audioswaps).  Read the video info.  The second is a behind the scenes of a photo shoot with a local photographer.  I have had the footage for two months now and was waiting to put the real photos in it, but since I still haven't gotten them, I went with what I have.  I really love the way this one is edited.  One of my favs.  It was their vision of what Bella from "Twilight" would look like after she turned Vamp.  Not from the book, Bella, I repeat: This is THEIR version! Twilight fans are so fucking hardcore it's ridiculous.  That one's called Yesterday I uploaded my entry for the Ford Fiesta Movement.  Please be sure and watch and comment! It makes me laugh.  A lot.  I don't usually lol at my own videso, but I think because my sweetheart and I were having so much fun shooting while we did it...it's a special one.  In non youtube related news, I've had quite a few theatre offers coming my way...currently in memorization hell (I say this with love) for a play I'll be doing soon.  This requires me to learn a 15 page monologue.  Also busy planning for my birthday party / "IN" magazine Scene in SLC party on March 27th! 

Oh, and as for the muppet pic up top? You know when you can't for the life of you remember the name of something? I was trying to tell someone about that particular muppet and my mommy finally remembered her name is baby Natasha.  So I had to google her.  That pic is now my screensaver. 

More later this week!

Deenie 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deena,
    congrats for the theatre offers and I totally admire you because of doing the 15 page monologue! What a thrill :)
    I wish I could be at your bday-party!
    Oh, I can´t stop laughing when I´m looking at baby Natasha! OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete