May 5, 2015

Hello!

I've been getting some new traffic over here, so I wanted to do a quick intro if you're new to my blog. I'm Deena Marie Manzanares, professional actor, model, TV personality, writer, and social media chick.

For my full bio and resume, click here!

Find me on social media below:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
My Agency 


Important facts:
~Watch my weekly entertainment segment, "Deena on the Local Scene" on KUTV2 every friday at 5:15 am. Or record it. Or find it online. And send me press releases about your upcoming events. 
~I love unicorns.
~I never met a treat I didn't like.
~I'm a mom to a five pound male chihuahua, Noodles.
~I'm wife to the man of my dreams.
~I'm an only child and an aries. I know, I know.
~I'm a UT native, but lived in NYC on & off for 5 years.
~I'm funnier on my other social media, this blog is a little more serious. So, find the link that floats your boat. Or if you like a variety, follow me everywhere!
~I'm half spanish.
~I'm really good at nintendo,  obsessed with Legend of Zelda, and Ocarina of Time is my favorite game.
~Below is a picture of me meeting my birth mother, obviously.








No comments:

Post a Comment