Jan 31, 2011

It's the last day of January and I...

Just got some photos back from a shoot I did at the end of 2010.

I haven't often had the chance to shoot with a group of models. So may gorgeous girls in the same place at the same time! Look at them! These photos make me super excited for the end of February when I can dye my hair (currently black for my play) back to red and pluck my eyebrows!







I currently can't get enough of this song:




I'm getting spring fever. I can feel it coming...then it snows. Over it. Bring on the sunshine and spring clothes.

I have isolated myself in rehearsals / preparing for the play...tonight's our last dress rehearsal. Tuesday, wednesday & thursday are previews. Friday we open!

I'm looking forward to being open and resuming a sense of regularity in my life. It's time to see my friends! I need to balance now with some normalcy.

I'm getting very excited to have an audience. I think we have a perfect cast and a magical show. I want people to experience this beautiful piece now.

It's time to get back to zumba. I like when I can go at least 5 days a week. The last couple it's been only twice...eeek!
With instructor training coming up on March 11, I need to feel as strong and ready for it as possible.

It's been two weeks & I still can't stop thinking about "Spring Awakening". My sweetheart and I are still talking about it. It's such a great feeling to feel so inspired and recharged from watching such a show. I went back into my Sundance Lab info from when it was at Sundance in 1999. I found the original cast list, totally forgot Roger Bart was in it!

I am strongly considering a new tattoo once this play is over...I know what I want, just can't decide if another tat's a good idea.

My City Guide interview is here:



That's it for now. Off to get ready for rehearsal.

“Practice as if you are the worst, perform as if you are the best.”

Tweet me http://www.twitter.com/DeenaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment