Jan 14, 2011

Where I am. Today.

Tired.

My brain is 100% occupied by the show ("Persian Quarter" at Salt Lake Acting Comapny) so it's good I'm not able to do any other projects during this time. I couldn't split my focus if I tried. This play is big. Really really big in every sense of the word. I've got a lot to do. It makes me simultaneously not want a break after and want a break after. Week two of rehearsals wraps up tomorrow so we're in the thick of things now.

Mr. Old Man Winter needs a punch in the nutz. After the impromptu snow storm last night, my 15 minute drive home took me an hour. I'm ready for spring.

I signed up for my zumba instructor training in March. I am excited and totally scared to venture into something completely new. I have so many questions about how this will work. First and foremost, how will I memorize THAT much choreography?!

I am trying to make super duper grown up plans and decisions, but as we all know, that doesn't come easily to me.

I think I might be the most indecisive person ever to walk the face of the earth. I guess by now that's not gonna change.

My sweetheart's latest silly:


Him: Did you wash your hair?!
Me: Yes
Him: It looks so good when you wash it!


We watched "Despicable Me" the other night. I absolutely loved it. So adorable. I cried. Toy Story 3 got nothin' on that!

Next week my hair goes back to super dark. Temporarily. For the show. I totally agree it should be dark for this role and usually could care less about what color or length or style it needs to be for a project, but for some reason I'm really not looking forward to this. I feel so much like me right now, at this exact moment and I don't want to change it.

Remember a few blogs ago when I talked all about "saying no" and taking a break? I've already had to say no to a bridal runway show, the big Caper hair show in Vegas (same one I got to do last year) and a film shoot. And guess what? Saying no doesn't come easy, either!

Still, I feel like 2011 is all about the new. Trying new things. Different, changes, new. With me and those near & dear.

My dreams are so weird right now. I dream about the same things over and over and over. Water, the end of the world & people I knew in NYC. That's about it. So it was very surprising to me the other night when I dreamt of trains. Trains? WTF?

I looked it up and found this:

Psychological Meaning: Your future is ‘on track’. As trains follow a fixed route, this dream may suggest that you are being helped with your journey through life.


I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment