Jul 9, 2010

25 Randoms

1- When I was in elementary I was scared of Bears. I thought they might even come into my classroom and get me. This fear is based in nothing other than my crazy imagination.

2- I eat a lot of dill pickles. My favorite food.

3- I've never broken a bone (knock on wood).

4- I still think saying "your mom" is funny.

5- I think the cutest male celebs are (in no particular order):
Michael C. Hall, Ryan Gosling, Joel McHale, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cillian Murphy, James Franco, Hayden Christensen, Robert Downy Jr., Stephen Moyer, Ryan Kwanten

6- I think the cutest female celebs are (in no particular order):
Angelina (okay she's my #1 always and forever). Evangeline Lily, Claire Danes, Evan Rachel Wood, Jessica Biel, Kristin Cavalleri, Kate Beckinsale, Gisele, Miranda Kerr, Olivia Palermo

7- I eat a lot of candy

8- I like sad movies best of all. Preferably romantic ones.

9- Airplanes make me feel claustrophobic. I don't like the feeling that I'm not in control and can't stop or get off when I want. #TypeAPersonality

10- "Billy Madison", "Napoleon Dynamite" and "Zoolander" are some of my fav funnies. Best quotes ever.

11- If I wasn't an actor I'd be a paleontologist.

12- I don't believe in regrets, other than not paying attention in math class. If I could, I'd love to study metaphysics. Stay in school & pay attention, kids! Science is where it's at!

13- I want to go to space.

14- I'm in the mood for christmas when it's summer and at christmas all I want is summer.

15- I like being by the ocean but not *in* it. Too dirty and I am not a good swimmer. I panic.

16- I stress that I won't see anything truly scientifically cool in my life. Time travel, life on other planets, etc.

17- I never used to get scared in horror movies until the last few years.

18- I like Twilight and I don't care what you say.

19- I really love my family.

20- I prefer to text or message. Only few do I talk to on the phone or even give my number to anymore.

21- I'm obsessed with the Legend of Zelda and have always wanted the triforce tattooed on me.

22- I want to travel so bad I can't stand it.

23- I've always wanted to shave my head at some point in my life, just to start fresh with my poor hair that's been dyed a zillion trillion times, and to say I've done it.

24- My favorite book is the Life of Pi. I'm obsessed with it.

25- I've always wanted to be a part of a utopian society (The Beach, Lord of the Flies, Animal Farm, The Village, etc) even though it would never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment