May 17, 2010

♥ ♫ I Believe in Love ♫ ♥







It starts. Tonight is our first "HAIR" rehearsal. I have a feeling this will be one of those plays. More than a play. A life changer. One of lifes magic moments. I have waited so long. I want to give in, give over and give to this and get from this.

Today is a new day.
There's been a lot on my mind lately that I've been pondering and wanting to change and I think today is the perfect day to begin.

In our profession we are so critical, catty, full of judgement. We're all narcissistic and think our way is the only way. That's the negative side. And I need a break from it. I am going to try my hardest to knock it off when I'm guilty of it and to not let the negativity of others in.

I need to remember we create our own reality and "nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent". If you have that, you have it all.

I want to live in positivity. In good. In love. That's all.
Just simplify and be vibrant and believe in me and what I have to give, and give it.

And relax. And enjoy the ride. And be kind. And draw kindness to me.

I want to savor my experiences, not stress so much. I choose to choose happiness at all times. Live peacefully. Everyone needs a reminder that we can't control what others will think or do, but we can control our actions and reactions. At the end of the day, we can be whoever we dream to be, to get all out of life that we want, to be happy...if we create it for ourselves. We can all use a reminder to stop and let the dust settle and focus on what matters most.

For me, I need to once again learn to go slow. To say no.

Yes. I think this is the perfect day to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment