Mar 29, 2020

March 26, 2020

“Guide me to, guide me from, guide me home”, I said to the stars. 
Like a cosmic prayer, it came to me one night. 
I’d made a habit of consulting the stars nightly before bed. 

Mid February, before the world fell apart, I wrote of “expansion, and being bound.” These words, this juxtaposition, now a prophecy. A foretelling.

My lessons are coming in hot. Lessons in distance and closeness, in tribe and solitude. 

I called them into being. The stars delivered.

The world shrunk and grew in an instant. So did my home, and my heart. 
I am filled to the brim with more than I can alchemize into words just yet. 

What a beginning to this new earth...the next chapter...

Not a soul with the answer. 
And that’s strangely comforting.

.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment