Jan 5, 2016

2015 Year in Review



When the year comes to a close, I often think that I didn't get much accomplished until I start writing down all that was packed in. As it turns out, 2015 was the biggest year of my life yet! 


The highlights include: 
Playing Blanche in A Streetcar Named Desire 
Start of my entertainment news segment on KUTV2 
Start of my on camera reporting job for Stringham Real Estate School 
Matt's graduation 
Matt passing the bar 
Hawaii 
Our first wedding anniversary 
Getting pregnant 
Finding out we're having a son 
Acting in horror film Ella 
National tv debut in Blood & Oil as well as something coming to HBO next year 
Last Supper with the "12 badasses of SLC" photoshoot and SLTribune feature 
Becoming Brand Ambassador for Got Beauty 
Matt's new job 
Acting in a music video 
Modeling jobs for Got Beauty, Bestsy Barker's wedding look book, Property Solutions, Dentrix, Elevate Magazine, & Jamberry catalog 
Fun blogging events I was invited to 
New girlfriends, quality time and bonding even more with my ladies 
My family 


And now I'm so ready for 2016, the year of the baby! 


Deena Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment