Jul 6, 2009

sneak peek "White Trash Glam"






Sunday, July 5 I filmed my third Ford Fiesta mission video. This month is style & design.
I was already booked on a shoot and asked if we could bring along the car for some shots and combine our projects.

The footage turned out great and I'm hoping to post it before the July 28 deadline, but I leave for NYC tomorrow through the rest of the week so we'll see.

The real pictures will be amazing, and in the meantime enjoy this sneek peak!

Their concept was "White Trash Glam": Married to the Mob meets My Name is Earl.
Styling / makeup: Amber Woody
Photographer: Doug Carter
Special thanks: Nikki (hair), Rebecca (model), Chad (assistant)

fiestamovement.com/agent32
youtube.com/BeanerLaRue
twitter.com/DeenaMarie
facebook.com/DeenaMarie


1 comment:

  1. Soy espaƱol y no entiendo el ingles,disculpame,pero tienes buenas webs

    ReplyDelete