Jan 11, 2015

If you always do what you've always done...

...you'll always get what you've always got.


My mantra of the moment.  The foundation of my new year buzzwords I mentioned a couple of posts ago.  Passion, and create.

Let me elaborate.  

One thing I love about getting older, is learning to say no.  Not in general (as your answer for saying no must be better than your answer for saying yes to most situations), but when something doesn't align with your soul, you can decline the experience before it begins.  Be it a job, a relationship, an outing with friends.  More than ever this year, if it doesn't feel like a fit instantly and instinctually, I'm not going to give it my time.  

It also becomes easier to trust your instincts with each passing year, and as you learn this, it seems ludicrous to ever try something out you knew deep down was going to end in a no. 

I'm going to be a step ahead this year.  Decisions will be brave and bold.  At first glance, risky.  But I've learned each time that the universe is here to provide me with abundance when I make a choice that aligns with what is true for me.  Simple.  Why does this take years to learn?

As 2015 rang in, I couldn't help feel the most powerful energy! It was palpable, sweeping, and positive.  How to harness this? It was full of change.  I found myself wanting to put my bold moves into action.  I've felt certain things whisper to me over the years, but I fall back into the old habits eventually.  Nothing changes.  I've been longing for certain things, but they haven't manifested.  You know why? I'm not holding up my end of the bargain by being truthful about what I want, or how I'm spending my time.  Know what else?

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

There are things that I don't want anymore.  And I need space to make room for the things that I do.  The only requirement? Complete and total trust.  Unexpected circumstances left me with a clean slate just as 2014 was ending.  2015 is fresh and new.  That was no mistake.  My canvas sprawls before me to know create my truth, and only my truth. 

Okay, universe.  I hear you.  Please help me make my dreams come true.  I keep getting so close! I just need one more nudge and we're there. 

Symbols of creation are even showing up in my dreams.

So let's go.  

I'm yours.  Wish me luck. 



Thanks for reading,

Deena Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment