Feb 4, 2013

At the beginning, there was...

Have you ever felt like your life was just about to begin?

I am standing at the precipice of a great beyond.  I am not scared.  I have been led by everything I've ever done, every experience I've ever had, and everyone I've ever known to get to this very spot.

I had no idea how many times we can be reborn in the course of one physical life.  Sometimes it is involuntary.  Sometimes it is a conscious decision.  Sometimes one leads to the other.

I am buzzing from head to toe.  I am a flutter.  Something is happening in me and around me and I knew this was the year for it to be so.

I want to shout from the rooftops all of my plans and all of the new directions I'm about to take.

I craved these changes for the last few years but didn't recognize what it was I needed, and often found the wrong thing.

Everything in its time.  When things align, when we learn the right lessons, when we begin to awake...only then we know what is calling us and what direction to take.

I will be a new person.

The old skin is shed.

I don't think I've been this excited for what is next.  I can't believe what lifting your limits, tuning in, and truly following your heart can do.

When things don't feel right, they simply aren't big enough for you.  Keep seeking.  Let the universe be your guide.  You wont go wrong.

I could never have guessed I'd be who I am and wanting what I want right now.  But I couldn't feel a stronger sense of right.

There is so much more to life that I'm supposed to explore.  When the world opens for you, you want to laugh and cry and tell everyone you know just how limitless we are.

I don't know if this is coming off vague, maybe.

Obviously I've been talking about really big life changes a lot.  I can't wait to dive in.  I can't wait for all of them to be official.

I get a lump in my throat thinking of all the new possibilities...

Near-death experiences occur when the soul leaves the nervous system and enters the universe, claim two quantum physics experts

What used to be "enough" for me before, simply isn't anymore.  :)

More later.

Everything in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment